International Professional Canyoning Training Course: Instructor White Water ICTC/INWW
Do you wish to guide canyoneers in bigger canyons with significant water flows and movements?
INWW training course will meet your expectations.
You will be trained by an ICOpro Examiner (Senior Trainer level minimum, graduated White Water), and will get certified at the end of the course thanks to the Instructor Card.
A couple of months after you got certified, you will receive by mail your professional card including a one-year free licence, offered products: Canyoneer Cards, « ICOpro Instructor » tee-shirt, cap and your certificate.
4 consecutive days.
Instructor White Water training course will provide you all complementary technical skills used for advanced white water techniques.
You will become proficient in advanced techniques and group management for strong flow and aquatic canyons.
Have a valid first-aid certificate issued less than two years, including minimum course duration of 12 hours.
You must take your personal equipment.
Your ICOpro center will provide complementary technical equipment.
If you do not have yet any equipment, you can rent to the organizer center.
Skills you will learn
-You will master advanced techniques for progressing in white water (canyon’s rating A5).
-You will analyse water movements of the canyons rated A5.
-You will be capable of supervising a group in white water.
-You will anticipate the risks associated with white water canyons, rated A5. You will quickly react to the diverse situations that will be encountered.
-You will apply psychology and pedagogy fields required to supervise a group in case of strong flow.
-You will be ready to rescue someone stuck into particular water movement.
Certifications and test
- You will be evaluated all along your training (4 days) on your abilities to understand, analyse, anticipate, progress and supervise a group in white water canyon, rated A5. 100% positive response required on security manoeuvers to validate your test.
- Theory test including 50 questions. 80% positive response required.
Advantages of being a certified Instructor White Water
- You will take the same advantages as the Instructor level 3; in addition, the possibility to guide canyoneers in aquatic canyon with strong flow, rated A5.
- If you wish to continue the ICOpro programme and take the Instructor Rescue Advanced training, note that Instructor White Water training is one of the compulsory training courses you selected among Instructor High Vertical and Instructor Ice Canyon.
Maximum number of canyoneers authorized per level of Instructors, compulsory accompanied with the Assistant, for a CAI training course and/or guided tour (for ICOpro canyoneers already validated).
|Number of Canyoneers authorized
V3 a4 III
V4 a3 III
V4 a4 III
V4 a5 IV
Please note that no CAI training course will be authorized in canyons rated A5
Get ICOpro certified - Be prepared to be a Trainer
- Professional Program Details
- ICOpro Professional Canyoning Charter
- Canyoneer Photographer
- Assistant Instructor
- Instructor level 1
- Instructor Level 3
- Instructor High Vertical
- Instructor White Water
- Instructor Ice Canyon
- Instructor Rescue Advanced
- Instructor Explorer - Developer
- Senior Trainer
- Training Master
- Head Training Master
- Training Course Schedule